Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Okoboji

We had a small college friends reunion at Okoboji from August 8-12. There were three couples who were able to make it.  This was the FIRST TIME that I had left Aubrey overnight and it was for four nights! I did okay since we were distracted with fun times, but when my Mom brought her back to us, I cried. I wasn't expecting that at all! We had a great time hanging out and working on our tans!

Me and Steve 

Matt and Jenn

Kevin "Bachel" and Ang

We went down to the Arnold's Park area and walked around.
"Captain Steve"

View of the lake near sunset. 

We went to the world famous Barefoot Bar for karaoke.

Hanging out.

Cheers to a nice vaca!

Out at Bracco's on the lake

Hanging outside on a nice summer evening.

The boys went for a late night swim...

View from our room at Bridges Bay Resort

The wonderfully heated pool we spent a lot of time at.

Pirate's Cove Golf Course...we didn't go since it was packed.



No comments:

Post a Comment