Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bye Bye High Chair

Little Miss Aubrey suddenly thinks that she is too big for her high chair. Here she is eating her supper with Mommy and I let her sit in MY chair! She thought she was big stuff! 

"cheese"

Sipping on her juice pouch . So sweet.
You can also note the tiny dirty finger prints on the chair. 

We took down the high chair and have been using the booster seat part that we put on a kitchen chair.
Here she's eating her Rice Krispies for breakfast.

She is doing pretty well with it but it is MUCH messier
as there is no tray to catch most of her food and she wasn't wearing a bib either.
A lot more sweeping and mopping up for me - bummer!



PS - Steve went to the "SportsPage" athletic store in Pella because he got a 40% discount for being a coach and was SO SWEET and bought me this awesome Under Armor jacket without even asking - just did it all on his own! I was SO IMPRESSED! I don't think he has ever gotten me something that I hadn't asked for or that he picked out on his own - WAY TO GO! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment