Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Fun

We have come to really enjoy our time at home on Sundays as a family. During the week everyone is so busy, so it's nice to just spend some quality time together. Here is what kept us entertained today:) 

Aubrey was having a fun time with her Elmo sticker book (thanks Josh and Jess)
and placing the stickers everywhere!

Having fun.

Sorry for the tmi...pooping position...

...still working on it...

...almost there ;)

"Cheese, Mommy!"

Now here's something you don't see every day:
Aubrey with an inside-out bib (not meal time)
an old throw up bucket
collecting her bows in the bucket
while sitting on the kitchen floor....NICE, Aubrey!

AND, we had to put all the bows in her hair again.



 Daddy is on diaper duty! Proof he does help out, 
unfortunately for him they are often very dirty when it's his turn :)

Reading books with Mommy



I found a book that I got from my friend Leah before I was married
that was all about Cinderalla getting married.
Little did I know, that six years later, my daughter would be reading 
that book and wanting to tear out the "princess crown" - too fun!
Thanks, Leah!
 

 Here are just a couple of other pictures that I had on my camera.
Aubrey wearing my "Where's Waldo" hat.


And one afternoon things were too quiet and I looked over and Aubrey
had found a hole in the couch pillow and proceeded to pick out the stuffing
one piece at a time and had quite the stash before I noticed.
BUSTED, Aubrey Dawn!


No comments:

Post a Comment