Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Update

Well, now that I am back to my "normal job" things have slowed down a bit with school, but the after school activities still keep everyone busy. Here is what we have been up to lately.

To start off, just a few random shots 
of Aubrey Dawn and her daily life :)

 


Getting ready for bed after a bath...
(pt 1)

...getting sleepy
(pt 2)

...almost ready for night night.
(pt 3)
(note the THREE chap sticks she is hoarding :))


Hanging around before church. 
 


 Today was also my 29th BIRTHDAY, overall it was a great day!

The day started off with Steve giving me my gift
(which I had already secretly peeked at...sorry!)
It was a nice Victoria Secret "Very Sexy" lotion/perfume set.
Then I went to school with donuts for breakfast at school and
then we also had the K-4 Track Meet during the school day.
It was a VERY WARM and windy day that reached almost 90 degrees! 

When I picked up Aubrey from Lisa, both
Kate and Aubrey greeted me with BALLOONS! 
Aubrey picked out the butterfly balloon
and Kate picked out the cupcake balloon!
THANKS, girls!
 

Aubrey had a lot of fun playing with MY balloons :)
 

THEN, Aubrey and I headed over to the Lacey Complex
for Daddy's home track meet and spent the later afternoon/evening there.
 


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Just so you know....there is a nurse here now that calls him baby no-no because she thinks it's so cute! Glad you were able to spend the wonderful day outdoors and that your birthday had good weather!

    ReplyDelete