Sunday, September 1, 2013

Favorite Sayings and Things to Do!

Since little Miss Aubrey is ALMOST 2 1/2 she is learning so much every day and making us laugh each day, too. 

Here are some of her favorite sayings:

1-Yes my do! (yes I do)
2- Just teasin'
3- One mo time! (one more time)
4- Silly head
5- Little bit of my show? (when she wants to watch her shows)
6- Woooow!
7- Play dress up with me?
8- No way!
9- My bunny wakes! (her "alarm clock" that tells when she can get up)
10 - Braids please Mommy (she needs a braid(s) in her hair each day lately)
11- Thank you SO much! (followed by a bow)
12 - I'm so proud of you (when WE do something good :))
13- What's that noise?!
14- Please can I have ____? (she has learned that if she asks in a sweet nice voice that works :))
15 - We'll see once.
16 - Much better (how her tummy feels after she goes to the bathroom)

Things she loves to do/play:

1- ANYTHING with princesses
2- Read books - a lot (she memorizes them and can fill in the blanks or retell it back)
3- Coloring with markers, colored pencils...
4- Play dress up
5- Puzzles
6- Sitting on her bed and playing in bed.
7- Barbies and Babies 
8- Watch TV/Movies (she could watch it solid if we let her...Dora, Princess Shows, Mickey Mouse...)
9- Lego's

I am sure I forgot some, but she sure keeps things entertaining ALWAYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment