Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Valentine's Day
but I wanted to make it special for our girls.
I don't ever really remember growing up, it being a big deal
but it seems now that every "holiday" is a reason to celebrate with kids.
I guess I really do like to show them how much we love them ;)
I like buying gifts a little too much maybe :)

Oskaloosa Christian always does a fundraiser with making
V-day cookies and you can have them delivered, too.
So Steve got cookies delivered at school
and I also had a batch delivered to the babysitter for the kiddos, too!

The girls had a 3 day celebration.
First with gifts from Grandpa and Grandma VG on Thursday!
Which included chocolates, books, necklace...)
(Not a picture - sorry!)

On Friday, they each took home a goodie-bag full of Valentine's
from all the babysitter kiddos.

Then on Saturday, they got gifts from us.
It was like Christmas all over  - 
even decked out in their pink and red jammies, appropriately ;)

"How Much Do I Love You?" book - pretty cute 


(think in Frozen Anna's voice..."CHOCOLATE!")


Elsa card

Minnie Mouse V-day book

card, chocolates, pink "A" necklace, nail polish

Steve surprised Mommy with a gift card
JUST FOR MOMMY to get her McCafes-
that means he is giving me permission to do so! :)

our BIG girl!

Daddy reading Aubrey her new book

 Daddy also surprised EACH girl with a ROSE!
Avery-yellow, Aubrey-pink, and Mommy-red
VERY SWEET :)

Avery loved to flail her rose around (and try to eat it, too!)


1 comment: