Sunday, January 10, 2016

Avery's sayings

Our sweet little Avery Leigh is a TALKER
and we hear it all the time from people who can't believe
she is not even 2 yet.
She consistently talks in 3-5 word sentences
in her sweet little voice that is too darling.
I would say she knows at least 100 words!
Here are some we hear a lot:

-Avery's turn! (little Miss Independent)
-I do it.
-Aubrey KAAAIIISAND!
-Are you doing?
-"yah" - to most questions
Favorite joke: "Knock knock, who's there? Interrupting cow...MOOO!"
-Baby Jordyn (baby doll)
-Go STATE (Iowa Sate)
-KANSAS CITY (cheering with Daddy)
-Creation Sings - Hallelujah (favorite song)
-I dunno know, Mommy
-Don't want to!
-Where did Daddy go, Mommy? (answer - basketball)
-Where did Aubrey go?
-Where did Mommy go?
-Hello. It's Me (Adele)
-elephant blankie go?
-Thank you.
-Watch me.
-Look at me.
-That's mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment