Monday, March 5, 2012

Tyler Sash at Oskaloosa Christian

All right, I just have to share!!! Oskaloosa Christian School just had the opportunity to have Tyler Sash come for our Reading Month Finale and it was AWESOME!  First we had him help pull out a name from each class for a free T-shirt.  Then he read the book "T is for Touchdown."  We then had a Q and A time with him followed by class pictures, a school picture, and high fives for all the kids as they left.  What a great witness and role model for our young kids.  I know I had a blast and I think the kids did too.  Since I was helping with a lot of it, I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a couple that I did.  The Osky News was there and hopefully they will post a story with some pics, too! Is it bad, but I am giddy right now with excitement! So much fun! I am glad we did it at the end of the day and could send the hyper kids home:)

Osky Christian with Tyler Sash

Tyler giving high fives to the kids as they left

I had to have my photo op too :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment