Sunday, January 26, 2014

1-13

This weekend was another weekend with two games
Friday and Saturday, both away. Bringing our record to 1-13.

Friday night, we celebrated Grandpa Craig and Andrea's 
birthdays and had supper at Capri's in Pella
(a newer Italian place) before the game.
I don't have the score with me but it was another loss 
for the girls.
This time the girls put together a better game
as a whole, but still couldn't overcome
the fact that Pella is still about a 
20-point better team than us.
It was a better game than we played them last time
since we didn't have our point guard before.

Saturday afternoon, the girls traveled all the way
to Mount Pleasant for a 1:30 game.
Since we both were battling colds, we took naps
instead and didn't even listen to the game - sorry!
So, I don't have a the exact score
but according to Steve, that is okay.
I do know our whole team scored a 
total of 14 points - yikes and lost by 34 in the end.
(kinda glad I got my nap in, then!)


No comments:

Post a Comment