Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School



The 2014-2015 school year is officially underway!
Steve started Monday and had great first day
and we - Osky Christian - started today!
I must say, it does take some extra time in the morning
to get two girls up and out the door!
I usually wake up at 6:30, quick get ready and eat breakfast
hopefully before Aubrey wakes up around 7:10.
Then Daddy is in charge of getting Aubrey dressed and breakfast.
I then wake up Avery to change her and feed her.
Next, I quick do Aubrey's hair before I pump.
Daddy is out the door by 7:30 and 
then it is gather all the things we need and try to 
head out the door by 7:55 so we are to the babysitter at 8:00
and Mommy is to school by 8:15. PHEW!
And, I see all these "back to school" pictures
but we have none. Oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment