Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Instagram


So for you few family and friend folk who are not familiar with Instagram...
It is an app for your phone or iPad where you take pics and share them,
Kinda like Facebook but just pictures.

Anyway, I have found myself using it a lot lately.
So I have posted a link to those pictures on my blog.
You should see it along the right side of the blog before my posts.
You can click and follow the pics there.
They will display In a 2x2 grid and you can click on them to view larger.

 So, please, if you have Instagram, please follow me
For an even better picture trail...Jkaisand.
Enjoy more pics!

3 comments:

  1. Or you get a phone where you can get a blogger app and can upload photos to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use the Blogger app on my ipad, but it doesn't recognize my cameral roll pics. ?!

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying that you are using Instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete