Saturday, March 24, 2018

Friends Birthday Party

This afternoon from 2-4, I braved the rain/snow
and ELEVEN girls and went bowling for Aubrey's
first ever friends birthday party.

10 of the 12 girls from Aubrey's class were able to come
plus Avery, and I ran the party SOLO
(since Steve failed to mention he would be in WI all weekend).

Overall, I think it was a good time
but OH MY was I exhausted!
The checkout lady did compliment me 
and said that she (and others in the alley told her the same thing)
thought that I had great control over everyone and was impressed. 
It didn't feel like it, but thanks, I told
her that I was their Reading teacher, so that helped :)

ready to bowl!





 Avery had plenty of friends to help her



 sitting nicely, that didn't last that long

 Avery got a book from me so she didn't feel left out

 present time



 emoji cookies

 a nice friend also got Avery a present, too kind

 Aubrey and her BFF

 What a haul - thanks, girls!

 Avery playing with a new game 

 Isn't it supposed to be spring?!?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment