Sunday, April 8, 2012

It happened...in the tub...

DISCLAIMER. . .
maybe not be appropriate for all readers :)

It happened...in the tub...Aubrey Dawn POOPED! I had a bad feeling tonight was the night.  I made the comment to Steve that she hadn't pooped yet tonight so I hope she doesn't do it in the tub.  Suddenly she made her poop face and there it was! Her first poop in the tub.  I screamed and told Steve to quickly come look too! We then sat there debating who would take Aubrey out and get her ready for bed and who would have to deal with the "floaters."  Steve took Aubrey so I was left with the "floaters." I panicked and didn't know what to do right away but then I decided to use one of Aubrey little strainer toys and collected it and put it back into her wet diaper.  Funny thing was Steve asked me what I did with it and he said, "Did you flush it?" . . . Oh, duh! I never even thought of that.  Next time now we'll know what to do. Haha.  Anyway, sorry, but I had to share this milestone!  Happy Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment