Thursday, April 26, 2012

Puking

Well, little Miss Aubrey continues to keep things interesting.  For about the past month or so Aubrey has been throwing up a LOT lately...several times a week!  It is not the flu or from a cold as she pukes and is completely fine, but trying to figure out what the cause is seems very overwhelming.

Is it the whole milk? carsickness? crying? coughing? choking? allergy? sensitive tummy? We have no idea! We have not brought her into the doctor yet but we may consider it if this continues...maybe they can figure out a food allergy or maybe it's acid reflux.

Whatever the case may be, it is absolutely TORTURE for me to be on my way to school and here Aubrey throw up in the car and I have to turn right around and clean up the mess. If you know me at all, you know that I DESPISE throw up! I guess God has a sense of humor.

Anyway, just thought I'd keep "you" updated...whoever "you" are that is reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment