Tuesday, February 18, 2014

3-18


There ends our winning streak of two games ;) 
and the end of our regular season games.
The girls traveled to Grinnell last night, 
even though it was a snow day for us, the game was still on.
It actually was a make-up game from
a previous time.
Maybe they should've just skipped it 
and not rescheduled ;)

I feel bad saying this, but Aubrey and I really
didn't even listen to much of the game.
It was on in the background for the first half,
but it was already a blow-out that we didn't even finish listening.
The first half, Grinnell just made tons of shots
and lots of threes and that put us quickly behind.
I want to say that Grinnell had 53 points going into the half!
When it was all said and done, 
I think we lost by close to 47! Yikes!

Steve sent me a text message, "Glad that's over!"
A "good" thing was, the second half flew by
since there was running clock and not many
points were scored, so the pain wasn't prolonged.

Wednesday, the girls travel to Carlisle
for their district game, and very well may
be the last game of the year. 
Aubrey will stay home with a babysitter and I 
will go with Craig and Char. 

No comments:

Post a Comment