Tuesday, December 2, 2014

0-1


Yes. Here we go again. Steve's fifth season as the 
Oskaloosa Girls Basketball Coach is officially underway.
I will try my best to keep his record on here again like previous years
With updates on each game.

We played Fairfield at home on Monday night.
I bundled up the girls and packed a diaper bag with the essentials
To keep two girls entertained for a couple hours.
I pulled into the parking lot the same time as Craig and Char 
So I had a few extra hands to carry everything/one in quickly.

Well, to say that I watched the whole game intently, I would be lying.
Between the busy two girls and lack of great shooting, 
I didn't pay the best attention.
The team started off poorly, but thankfully got into a bit
Of a better routine later on in the game.
The final score was 20-40.
Coach's comments implied that we came out very slow
As the end of the first quarter we had 2 and they had 19.
Thankfully the deficit was never 35 or higher, so 
The clock ran normally instead of continuous.
Hopefully they snap out of it because they have
Another home game Friday. 

I did take a cute pic of the girls in their Osky gear and maroon bows
But I have not downloaded them yet.
Stay tuned. I know you will.


No comments:

Post a Comment