Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Parade

As I was uploading some pictures, I see that I forgot to post about the Lighted Christmas Parade. It was a couple weeks ago already, but here are a few pics of that parade that was held downtown Oskaloosa.

We practicing bundling her up in all Mommy's gear and her new boots!
She didn't like it!

Static-wad after I took after her hat!

There, that's more Aubrey-size!

LOL, poor girl! All bundled up and looking frightened!

There were live reindeer at the parade!

Aubrey enjoyed all the Christmas floats and the lights!

Our church's float with little angels (the kids)!

Oops, that one got away from me before I realized
it was Oskaloosa Christian School's float!

Pretty Christmas lighted floats
AND we even got a lot of candy which we were not expecting!

Oh, boy not a good picture of either! LOL

Bundled up and staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment