Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mrs. Stam's Baby

It's official! I am now a full time 1st grade teacher until March! Yikes! I can't believe how exhausting the days are but things are going really well! I might even lose a few pounds from all the running around and crazy busy days until I crash at night! 

My friend, Leah, had her baby boy last night! 
Collin Daniel Stam made his appearance into this world at 8:19 pm on Tuesday, December 11. 
Upon arrival, he weighed 8lb 2 oz and is 21 1/2 inches in length. 

CONGRATULATIONS to Caleb and Leah Stam -
 what a wonderful journey to begin...parenthood! 
I am blessed to be able to help out a good friend and co-worker and take care of her 1st grade kiddos while she is on maternity leave! The kids were SO EXCITED when they got the news this morning from Mrs. Kaisand!

No comments:

Post a Comment